Avira AntiVir Proffesional (Unix) is a superior antivirus solution, especially created to offer a virus-free Linux environment, for home and network users worldwide.
- Automatic updates of the virus signatures database and of the antivirus engine;
- Extensive Malware Recognition: aside from viruses, Trojans, backdoor programs, worms, etc., it detects Adware &
Spyware, double extension files and unusual runtime compression tools;
- On-access/on-close virus protection, employing the Dazuko kernel module on Linux platforms;
- Command line scanner (on-demand): configurable antivirus scanning for all known malware types;
- Extended protection against known or yet undiscovered viruses, due to advanced heuristics;
- Detailed reports, warnings and notifications (available for both admins and users);
- Enhanced protection against unknown boot-sector viruses, issuing alerts for boot sectors suspicious formats;
- Optional user-friendly graphic interface
- Professional services: the Avira license entitles you to virus definitions updates and product upgrades, access to
documentation, as well as standard technical support, offered by a team of skilled professionals.
- Compatible with 32-bit mode under 64-bit Linux systems including on-access scanning (UNIX).
It offers permanent antivirus protection by smoothly monitoring your system's active processes and blocking malware (all sorts of viruses, Trojans, backdoors, worms etc.) from damaging your most valuable data. You can make your own decisions and set the type of action to take on the infected files: isolate, disinfect, remove.
The Installation Kit comes fully featured but update service (FUSE) is disabled. To further benefit of update service (FUSE) you may acquire the appropriate commercial license http://www.avira.com
The copyright to this software is owned by Avira GmbH Tjark Auerbach; Managing Director Lindauer Str. 21 88069 Tettnang Germany http://www.avira.com - hereinafter the "Licensor" - It is an offence to reproduce or distribute this Software or parts thereof without authorization. Such actions can lead to criminal or civil proceedings resulting in severe penalties or damage claims. The Licensor grants you - hereinafter the "Licensee" - use of this Software subject to the licensing conditions that can be found here: http://www.avira.com/en/legal-terms
Tell us your experience with Avira AntiVir Proffesional (Unix)184.108.40.206-2
RELATED PROGRAMS Our Recommendations
Avira AntiVir Proffesional (Unix) TRIAL Avira AntiVir Proffesional (Unix) is a superior antivirus solution, especially created to offer a virus-free Linux environment, for home and network users worldwide. Benefits: - Automatic updates of the virus signatures database and of the antivirus engine; - Extensive Malware Recognition:... Download
Avira AntiVir Personal FREE Avira AntiVir Personal is a comprehensive, easy to use antivirus program, designed to offer reliable free of charge virus protection to home-users, for personal use only, and is not for business or commercial use. Available for Windows or UNIX. Features of the application include: - Detects and... Download
Avira AntiVir WebGate TRIAL Avira AntiVir WebGate is a dedicated security solution, that acts as a web proxy, scanning the entire HTTP and FTP traffic, and keeping you protected from malware and unwanted programs. Benefits: - Innovative AHeAD (Advanced Heuristic Analysis and Detection) technology for the detection of... Download